Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November

What. The. Heck.

I feel like 2015 is just flying by. I'm having trouble processing where the last ten months have gone... Anyone else feel that?!

I've been super wrapped up in wedding planning (my dress! the flowers! ohmygosh the foooood!) and I've been working like crazy!

Which brings me to a super fun announcement....

Barbara Clayton Design has joined the digital community!

We have a website, which you can check out here, and our Facebook page is up and running! My favorite part, however, is our Instagram account!

We are having a blast continuing to develop our online presence and I really hope y'all take a look at what we have to offer!

Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello friends! I'm Hannah, your friendly neighborhood blogger! I love Bobby, KSU, and all things football. I'm currently on a mission to get healthy and plan my wedding. I hope you'll join me!