You know what I really love about Kansas?
The sunrises.
They are astounding. Truly magnificent. It's like the universe just decided to step it up a notch, you know? The sky just seems totally endless and you can see for miles across the land. Every day the sun and the atmosphere create new colors that have never existed before and the place around you look different every morning.
Sunday's sunrise was no exception.
Can you believe how beautiful this is?! I know I can't.
Watching the sunrise was the perfect way to start my Sunday and it made me so happy! I think everyone should try to see a sunrise at least once a week; it can change your whole date for the better.
I just wanted to share that little piece of Kansas love from my weekend.
Okay, so onto my Purposeful Post!
Today, after work, I really needed a cup of coffee. I know what you're thinking: "Good Lord, every blogger on the flippin' internet loves coffee! Get over it already!" I feel the same way! But I REALLY needed coffee. So I ran by a local Salina coffee shop, Mokas, and it was AWESOME.
I splurged and got a mocha (just seemed right; a Mocha from Mokas, you know?). It was delicious. I don't know how they made but I was so happy after drinking it!
Mokas has so many awesome drink choices that it can be hard to choose something. But I can't wait to go back and try something new! Bobby and I are planning a Saturday morning date there and I'm so excited to grab some great coffee and read a new book. There is a great "hang out" vibe to Mokas and I ready to contribute to that feeling!
Mokas has two locations in Salina: one is at the corner of Magnolia and Ninth and the other is on Crawford, just east of Ohio.
No comments:
Post a Comment