Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day One

Hello, dear Internet!

This is Hannah in Kansas and I'm your friendly neighborhood blogger, Hannah! I'm twenty-four, a K-State graduate (GO WILDCATS!), and a huge fan of donuts.

This isn't just a blog of random thoughts; it's a Blog with a Purpose!

I live in Salina, KS with my boyfriend of four and a half years, Bobby. As a young, unmarried couple, Salina hasn't always felt like home and it's something I've struggled with for the year that we've lived here. But as Bobby's career is starting to move forward, I made a promise to find something good about Salina every day. 

So, my goal for this blog is to find and write about different things to do in and around Salina and Kansas. I will strive to find exciting things to do here! I will bring fun to every aspect of my life here!  I will make Salina wonderful! I will by relentless in accomplishing these goals!

And I invite you to join me! Welcome to my life here in Salina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello friends! I'm Hannah, your friendly neighborhood blogger! I love Bobby, KSU, and all things football. I'm currently on a mission to get healthy and plan my wedding. I hope you'll join me!